You’ve written your family history.
You’ve written your memoirs.
You want to share them with the world.
But you need help!
I’m here to help you create a beautiful book.
If you need help creating a book that you can upload to Amazon, Createspace, Lulu or any other printing service, I can design a book interior that will fulfil your needs.
Book Interior Design
Created in InDesign, you will be supplied with a print ready PDF file ready to upload to your publishing platform.
Design is offered in the following categories:
- Simple (formatting only) – I will format your book from your finished document. There will be no design element, but layout will be corrected ensuring paragraphs and chapters are spaced properly, page numbers are added and all text is correctly placed.
- Simple – no images, black ink only (such as a novel). Taking the theme of your book and your preferences I will create a number of designs (usually 2–4) for you to choose from. The chosen design will then be used to format your book.
- Complex – text only (such as non-fiction books with references, notes or more complicated layouts). As above, but for complex texts.
- Images – these will be charged for separately.
Kindle and ePub Formatting
I will take your finished manuscript and convert it to allow you to upload it to your publishing platform of choice.
Book Design and Layout
- Simple (formatting only) £4 per 1,000 words
- Simple £6 per 1,000 words
- Complex £18 per 1,000 words
- Images charged at £2.50 per image.
*Please note, for smaller jobs there is a £50 minimum charge.
Kindle and ePub Formatting from £75 for a simple layout.
*Please note that files are supplied only, I do not upload to publishing platforms.